WHAT IS THE BEST ONLINE GAMING EXPERIENCE (CONSOLE VS PC?)

Модератор: Fok

WHAT IS THE BEST ONLINE GAMING EXPERIENCE (CONSOLE VS PC?)

Сообщение Williamhawk » 13 ноя 2017, 14:21

Hello,

i personally think that pc online gaming is far more better than console online gaming because u can get much higher fram rates in 1080p 1440p gaming but if you are going for a low budget build you cant really make a choice but with an intel pentium g4560 + nvidia gtx 1050ti +8gb of ram can mostly play games at high setting on average 35-60 fps another advantage of pc online gaming is that you do not need to pay for online membership plans (ps plus) and with a pc you can sometimes download and play online games without buying them from third party website

but there are more servers to play in console online gaming and if u have a good internet u can have a lag free online gaming experience and also when comparing the price of the build i mentioned before will cost atleast 500$ but u can get an xbox one s 500gb version for 249$ so when it comes to pricing the console will win for now but after the launch of the xbox one x onsoles can get expensive

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://www.theverge.com/2017/8/28/1621 ... sole-vs-pc

corporate animation
Williamhawk
Читатель

Профессия: player

Вернуться в Обсуждение игры